Thursday, September 15, 2016

Hi, my name is James Henry and I am a junior at reading Memorial High School. I live with my Mom and Mad and have a brother, Billy, who goes to college in Washington DC. I really enjoy certain subjects at school such as English and History. Outside of school I  play Golf and Music. those are the two things I do most. During my free time I really like to get into a Netflix series. I tend to binge watch shows on occasion such as House of Cards and Narcos.  During my childhood I never read or seen any of the Harry Potter movies so many years later I chose to catch up on them and i enjoyed the series of books and movies very much. When i am not busy watching Netflix, playing golf, or making music then I like to explore new music that i have never heard. If I could go out to eat tonight I would defiantly go to Anthony's Coal Fire Pizza because they make a great pizza! 

-James Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment